I was booking for travel Penang in June this year . =)
Actually , I should be happy for the coming trip. Oh my lord !!! Why didn't I have any excited feeling at all ?! What happen with me ?! Indeed , I worry too many things . I always can't make any decision . The feeling still the same even though made decision .
The first things that i worry about is my family because I afraid that they don't allow me to go Penang with friends . Although today they agreed to let me go but wait until the time was really going , they do not agree or forget . I think that I have to often remind them , remind them everyday ! :'(
The second things that i worry about is MANY . Yes , actually I do not know what I worry for and i really worry so many things .
I'm useless . :'(
No comments:
Post a Comment