

>Finally, we checked out and leave our nice resort - MaliBest Resort.

>We drive to Long Gai and want to buy something back Malaysia wat..we reached the place call "Rentas Hutan TelagaTujuh". There was sell a lot of shirts and chocolate.

>We were looking for the cable car.
>Yet to find, by the way we take some photos first la..








>We found out but Its servicing now!! Sad........

>Then we go to waterfall because its quite famous waterfall at Langkawi.








>We know a lot of new friends at there, they are nice and friendly.

>We leave waterfall, I love waterfall. I think we used up few hours at waterfall there.

>We saw beach and sea again when driving, and we get down and take some photos for fun la..ngek ngek!



>We plan to go the very BIG EAGLE at Langkawi at Kuah Jeti.

>We reach Kuah Jeti and go Mamak to have our lunch + dinner la!! So hungry man!!

>I saw the eagle is repairing from far away, my mood is down and down....
>Then, we start to go some market and buy chocolate and some souvenirs. Im so tired but happy!!
I love Langkawi because this is my first time travel to Langkawi and play around at there. But I feel that i still play not crazy enough. I will go Langkawi next time! Beside that, got something make me so disappointed, that's cable car and the eagle. Sigh* The cable car having service on our last day at Langkawi, If we go on the first day i think we can play at there and will take many photos again. Anyway, I will not worry about that because I know that I have chance again to Langkawi, right???
I feel regret because i just took a little bit photo at there since she got take but If i just take some landscape also good wat...but Its okay la..chance chance chance!!!! hahah!!
No comments:
Post a Comment